Phone Reboots

ram482

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
Several times now in 2 weeks of Photon ownership my phone will reboot when I press the activation button to check a flashing LED. The normal screen to power off never appears it just reboots. Anyone else have this problem.

GaryG

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
I had the same problem, but it was so bad I could hardly use the phone. In my case, the phone seemed to work okay if I kept it plugged in to the charger, but would start resetting itself 10 to 15 minutes after unplugging it. I took the phone in and had to get pretty aggressive to get them to exchange it, but the problem completely went away with the new phone. I suspected that the battery might have been defective. I point this out because they will try to get you to keep your battery with the exchange. I insisted they replace everything.

Hope this helps...

ram482

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
I had the same problem, but it was so bad I could hardly use the phone. In my case, the phone seemed to work okay if I kept it plugged in to the charger, but would start resetting itself 10 to 15 minutes after unplugging it. I took the phone in and had to get pretty aggressive to get them to exchange it, but the problem completely went away with the new phone. I suspected that the battery might have been defective. I point this out because they will try to get you to keep your battery with the exchange. I insisted they replace everything.

Hope this helps...
Thanks, I think I will take it back. I thought it was something in the switch but maybe it is the battery.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
driodPixel