Phone to be replaced but awful options

TheJediGoddess

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Hello, my Verizon HTC 10 is dying & needs to be replaced--battery is awful! To my dismay, the only offerings are the HTC M9 or Samsung Galaxy 7! I have only owned HTC phones since the OG Evo. I considered buying an unlocked u11 via HTC but I'm still paying on this phone so I would be paying on two devices. I don't want to downgrade to HTC M9 & Samsung has never been a phone I would purchase. I considered switching back to Sprint to get the U11 a few months ago but was unsure of the LTE coverage improved. Any suggestions?

youngusaplaya

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Check out swappa if you don't want to spend the money on a new phone the pixel is still a great phone there are tons of options these days

TheJediGoddess

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Check out swappa if you don't want to spend the money on a new phone the pixel is still a great phone there are tons of options these days
Tech support just said I can get the s7 replacement, order the u11 and sell the s7 back to Verizon as brand new... That sounds too convenient. That's an option if true

TheJediGoddess

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
I've never heard of that happening, hope it works out if true. The U11 is a good phone no headphone jack though.
I knew it was too good to be true. I chatted with a rep thru chat and to my delight he said the HTC 10 was in stock. She apparently clicked my old M9 initially so it only gave M9 & S7 options. I have a 10 on the way, thank God. I think I will still get the u11 soon. Do you have one? If so is it on Verizon? I know people had issues w/ Verizon initially but I was told there have been improvements since.

youngusaplaya

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
No my lineup is the Unlocked HTC 10, Unlocked iPhone SE, and unlocked Galaxy S8. I don't do carrier phones anymore, and I'm also on tmobile I haven't followed the 11, but I would never support a phone that doesn't include the headphone jack.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavidSmith420