Photo Frame Widget

fatyank

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
I may be mistaken but didn't there used to be a photo frame widget on this tablet? I want to create a home page with photos but can't find the widget! Was it removed in an update or never there? If there is none, any suggestions on a good app for that? I looked at a bunch in the play store, just don't know which one is any good.

Posted via Android Central App

treetopsranch

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
No photo frame widget on stock 12.2 note pro. Are you wanting a app that displays photos automatically non stop? Like those standalone devices that you see at Walmart? (That's what I understand a photo frame does) Or do you just want to put a frame around one photo?

fatyank

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
Not actually looking to frame a photo. It's called picture frame on my Note4. I long press on my homescreen, choose the picture frame widget, then go to gallery and select the photo I want to display (family, cats, whatever) on that screen . It is a 2x2 photo. There is no actual frame displayed around the photo. It's not wallpaper it's actual photos. It's really nice. I can keep special photos close at hand to brighten my day when needed. I've had this on other phones and I believe my 10.1 and 8 inch tablets had it.

Ncn Komiks

Oct 14, 2016
Visit site
Not actually looking to frame a photo. It's called picture frame on my Note4. I long press on my homescreen, choose the picture frame widget, then go to gallery and select the photo I want to display (family, cats, whatever) on that screen . It is a 2x2 photo. There is no actual frame displayed around the photo. It's not wallpaper it's actual photos. It's really nice. I can keep special photos close at hand to brighten my day when needed. I've had this on other phones and I believe my 10.1 and 8 inch tablets had it.

Yup it's gone already.I love that widget.But no longer in the widget tabs

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe