Photos taken with the S10 or S10+ thread.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Photo of my bike back at the vehicle
c8dce3f48b38ae56552340a101a3f25a.jpg

CWinkler

Dec 7, 2016
Visit site
Can someone tell me why it won't let me post my photos in the post? I get a "you don't have permission for that action".

A couple possibilities come to mind ...
  1. make sure you're logged in - if you're not, you might be able to reply but not attach files
  2. if you're trying to post a picture direct from your phone. I haven't been able to get this to work at all. Try it from your computer or a tablet.

others might have other suggestions, and maybe I'll learn from them too

thefairyfolk

Jun 16, 2019
Visit site
A couple possibilities come to mind ...
  1. make sure you're logged in - if you're not, you might be able to reply but not attach files
  2. if you're trying to post a picture direct from your phone. I haven't been able to get this to work at all. Try it from your computer or a tablet.

others might have other suggestions, and maybe I'll learn from them too
I was able to post them by hitting reply and the plus icon in the reply box for photos.

(Before that, I tried to post them by hitting the tiny photo and paperclip icons for attachments (the ones all the way at the bottom) and that wasn't working.)

I am on my phone and using the forums app.

Thanks!

CWinkler

Dec 7, 2016
Visit site
thefairyfolk, all I get is quick reply and no plus icon. I'd post a screenshot but no option for that. frustrating. Screenshot from phone posted via computer. What am I doing wrong?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190717-192802_Android Central.jpg
    Screenshot_20190717-192802_Android Central.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

thefairyfolk

Jun 16, 2019
Visit site
thefairyfolk, all I get is quick reply and no plus icon. I'd post a screenshot but no option for that. frustrating. Screenshot from phone posted via computer. What am I doing wrong?
Here's a screenshot of what I see. There's the plus icon under "Photos, Files, Videos". That's what I use now.Screenshot_20190720-221007.jpg

thefairyfolk

Jun 16, 2019
Visit site
Btw, I'm using AC Forums app. And, I don't see "quick reply" like in your screenshot, I see "like" and "reply" under each person's post.

CWinkler

Dec 7, 2016
Visit site
Btw, I'm using AC Forums app. And, I don't see "quick reply" like in your screenshot, I see "like" and "reply" under each person's post.

That's weird, wonder why I get something different. Version 3.1.20 on my phone with USCellular. Wouldn't think carrier would make a difference. Didn't see anything in my settings that would cause it. Cleared cache, and no change. Hmmmm

CWinkler

Dec 7, 2016
Visit site
Just figured it out. Checked play store for ac forums app. I was in ac central and then forums. Now have ac forums app. Thanks!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MansiDaware