Pictures getting deleted

Elkiller8

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
Hi. Every time I share pictures on to Facebook through my phone, that picture I share gets automatically deleted. Is there a fix to this? I am using a Samsung Intercept with Froyo 2.2. Thanks

Moscow Desire

Troubleshooter
Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
Do you save it to your phone first?

On some devices, when you take a foto, you have to actually save it, or it goes away.

But if your foto gets deleted from your Gallery after sending it to FB, then there's an issue.

Elkiller8

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
Yea I take the pictures and they automatically get saved to my SD card. After that I share the pictures and BAM they get deleted :( I usually now have to first save the pics on my computer so I won't lose them.

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Maybe try having the photos saved to internal memory instead?

If they are getting shared, I assume the FB app controls that? Maybe try reinstalling FB?

Reactions: Elkiller8

Elkiller8

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
Maybe try having the photos saved to internal memory instead?

If they are getting shared, I assume the FB app controls that? Maybe try reinstalling FB?

Well I couldn't completely uninstall FB since it came with the phone, but I did remove the updates and reinstall them from the market and it seems like I can now share them without them getting deleted. Thanks! :)

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Well I couldn't completely uninstall FB since it came with the phone, but I did remove the updates and reinstall them from the market and it seems like I can now share them without them getting deleted. Thanks! :)

Really? I thought I had to download it. I know my phone (X2) came with FB functionality, but, I think I downloaded the FB app separately. The FB functionality and widgets and whatnot that came with my phone were garbage IMO.

But, woot!! Glad to hear you got your problem solved. Great idea to back out the updates. No problem. Glad to be of service!! :D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
above30phoneguy