rizzo269

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I'm sure Verizon won't be able to participate just like with the S8 beta. I'm on the 3rd leaked version right now and it's been a good daily driver for me. I'm liking how the new OS flows for sure.

cpatrick08

May 27, 2013
Visit site
I'm sure Verizon won't be able to participate just like with the S8 beta. I'm on the 3rd leaked version right now and it's been a good daily driver for me. I'm liking how the new OS flows for sure.

Does installing it through the computer or SD card force you to wipe your data?

rizzo269

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
From what I know the ATT devices wipe when you flash the beta from the SD card. I wiped my phone beforehand but there were people reporting data not lost using the home_csc in ODIN and then flashing the beta for non ATT devices.
Does installing it through the computer or SD card force you to wipe your data?

cpatrick08

May 27, 2013
Visit site
From what I know the ATT devices wipe when you flash the beta from the SD card. I wiped my phone beforehand but there were people reporting data not lost using the home_csc in ODIN and then flashing the beta for non ATT devices.

I'm on the unlocked s9+ on tmobile so I'll probably wait till the official beta comes out just to be safe.

Gayle Lynn

Jun 20, 2016
Visit site
Oreo beta rolled out before now. But latest leaked build sounds promising. Oreo definitely gave me some heartburn.

Have had Pie on Essential for months but Samsung has to put their own filling baked in.

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I have it installed on my s9+. It's running very smooth with no real hiccups. I'm trying to get my wireless Android Auto to work on my pioneer W4400nex radio.

It surely worth using it daily. I like the sweetie function that replaces the navigation bar.
Any camera improvement in dim light?