Pixel 3 XL issues

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
I have an issue with opening up apps. Some apps just never open up, instead showing a spinning blue wheel. Ram issues aren't a big deal till I listen to Spotify, but the slow opening of apps is the worst. Opening Excel, WheatherBug, and others take a while. My Note 9 or S9 are super fast at opening apps. Pixel 2 is pretty bad also. Calling the support, only to get someone from India who doesn't understand a word you're saying, only drags the call on so you get tired and end the call. I still have the launch day Pixel 2xl with screen burn in and a port issue never resolved. I have recorded tech calls that prove that they don't want to exchange a phone. I'm not looking for an exchange of the Pixel 3, but this should be much better than it is at the price we pay. Going back to the Pixel 2, well I can't sell that because of the screen and when they try to plug headphones only to find the port is bad, it's a no sale.

Thr only time apps take a long time to open for me is there is a poor connection to the internet assuming the app need to connect.
If you have a defective port it's covered by warranty unless there is something you're omitting from the equation as to why they won't honor the warranty. Also there is no such thing as launch day screen burn in.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andej