Pixel 3 XL Specs

I Can Be Your Hero

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
My Pixel 2 XL has RAM management issues. Apps reload and it's annoying. I do like the fast updates, the camera and having the latest android versions, but the RAM has always been an issue for me. I may have to skip pixel 3 XL if the issue still persists. It looks ugly and the specs seem lacking.

Yeah the ram is concerning.

MKBHD said in a podcast that he ran into potential ram issues on the Pixel 3 with photobooth (I think that's the one) where it takes a roll of full resolution photos continuously. Problem is that he has done his music app playing, then when he tried using photobooth, the phone stopped the music and killed off the app, presumably to make space for photobooth as it was taking photos.

Could be a bug or could be a real ram issue.

I love the specs of google pixel 3 xl. The one thing i hate about is the notch you can even hide the notch. Hope someday will google update a software for this.

They do have a hide function in the developer settings, however it's not the solution people really want as it just blacks out the area next to the notch but then just shifts everything down, so there's no notifications or anything in that space, it's as if it's a physical black bezel.

Not a very good solution and it's clearly not really meant for the general consumer to use - it's buried away in develop settings where the general consumer would never find. Hope Google come out with a real solutions and have it in the display settings, where normal people would find it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174