pixel 4 or the iphone 11

ezdoit

Sep 20, 2019
Visit site
Stupid question, but the new XR is unlocked correct and you have installed the Fi app while on wifi? I thought I remember hearing that the Fi app may be required to get things fully working.

Back to the main topic: I give props to those Android fans that can go to/back to IOS. It seems like every other year I see it and think maybe I could switch to IOS since iMessage in the US works so well and the Apple Watch is still the best wearable (IMO), but every time I use my wife's Xs I want to throw it through the wall. I look at that phone and love the build quality, screen quality, and CPU in there, but man using that OS just infuriates me. I find the keyboard horrible and amazingly enough the lack of uniformity in how apps handle the back function super annoying. Apples quality control on IOS has been lacking as well. My wife is constantly complaining of weird app issues and call problems (although that's likely an AT&T "feature" lol).

Hopefully you can get Fi working properly and enjoy your new device.

This is the current issue, getting the Google Fi app to the iPhone.
It is in the App Store, you have to enter a CC to get to the App Store, it will not allow me to enter "State" under billing info.
Have progressed to "We've run into a problem, please try again later"

As of this moment, my assessment of the iPhone XR is that it is a PITA

ezdoit

Sep 20, 2019
Visit site
What about it makes you think this?

It won't let mt fill out the "state" part of the billing form so I can get into the App Store to get the Google Fi app. It also has a different cable for charging than the Android phones.

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
It won't let mt fill out the "state" part of the billing form so I can get into the App Store to get the Google Fi app. It also has a different cable for charging than the Android phones.

Oh I thought you were talking about the OS compared to Android.