Pixel 7 pro blurry camera /images when using ultra wide lens .

iash101

Dec 19, 2023
Visit site
Good evening all..
Iv recently purchased a 2nd hand pixel 7 pro . I'm having a issue with with blurry pictures whe using the ultra wide lens .
Iv tried factory reset , safe mode , uninstalling the camera and up dating with no luck .starting to think it's a hardware issue ,perhaps a dirty lens or sensor or both .
Just wondering if anyone has had the same issue ?
Can the lens and sensor be cleaned ?if so how is it done and is it an easy job ?
Regards Ian

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Is this when trying to focus afar, or when using the ultra-wide as a macro lens?

iash101

Dec 19, 2023
Visit site
Merry Christmas all 🍻
Quick question .. can the actual camera lense on a pixel 7 pro be unscrewed? I think the sensor is dirty so need to clean it
Regards Ian

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
So this is only when you change the zoom to 0.5, right?

I assume you've already made sure the entire camera lens glass is clean. Are you also sure there's no protective film on the glass, like a screen protector?

Reactions: Laura Knotek

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Merry Christmas all 🍻
Quick question .. can the actual camera lense on a pixel 7 pro be unscrewed? I think the sensor is dirty so need to clean it
Regards Ian
FYI, I merged your threads since they're about the same issue.

I believe the only way you can access the camera module would be to open the whole phone up, which I would not advise.

Reactions: Laura Knotek

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dxter