Pixel 8 / Pixel 8 Pro Reviews

subguy812

Nov 24, 2009
Visit site
I rocked the OG Pixel watch for a while, for those of you that have opened it I would say give it a shot and get used to it. Band switches go a long way as well. I also have the Galaxy Watch 6 Classic and like it but I am without a Samsung phone until the releases early next year. I received more compliments on my Pixel watch than the Sammy.

I wasn't sure what I was going to do with my Pixel 2 watch, sell it or keep it, but it arrives today. It wasn't in stock when I picked the the P8P. I will decide today what i am going to do but I do like the integration with the Google ecosystem and Fitbit.

Right now Ebay and Swappa are full of Pixel watch 2 sales...

Bkdodger1

Jun 27, 2019
Visit site
I rocked the OG Pixel watch for a while, for those of you that have opened it I would say give it a shot and get used to it. Band switches go a long way as well. I also have the Galaxy Watch 6 Classic and like it but I am without a Samsung phone until the releases early next year. I received more compliments on my Pixel watch than the Sammy.

I wasn't sure what I was going to do with my Pixel 2 watch, sell it or keep it, but it arrives today. It wasn't in stock when I picked the the P8P. I will decide today what i am going to do but I do like the integration with the Google ecosystem and Fitbit.

Right now Ebay and Swappa are full of Pixel watch 2 sales...

Yes, tell me about it. SMH and the prices are too low which is messing up my plan lol.

subguy812

Nov 24, 2009
Visit site
Yes, tell me about it. SMH and the prices are too low which is messing up my plan lol.
Yes dude....I was thinking originally $250. I will say after fees, shipping and everything, no way. It is worth the $250, but below that it would not be a smart sell IMO. Unless you can mitigate fees and shipping, but even then $200...meh!

Plus honestly, it is a sexy watch and my original bands will work on it. I have a leather and a couple of others. It is the band that makes it look juvenile. The original "cases" don't fit on the 2 so I will buy a black case so the dome doesn't get chipped and probably keep it for a while any way.

Reactions: Bkdodger1

Bkdodger1

Jun 27, 2019
Visit site
Yes dude....I was thinking originally $250. I will say after fees, shipping and everything, no way. It is worth the $250, but below that it would not be a smart sell IMO. Unless you can mitigate fees and shipping, but even then $200...meh!

Plus honestly, it is a sexy watch and my original bands will work on it. I have a leather and a couple of others. It is the band that makes it look juvenile. The original "cases" don't fit on the 2 so I will buy a black case so the dome doesn't get chipped and probably keep it for a while any way.

If you can get enjoyment out of it, most definitely is a keeper… I’m gonna snoop around and see if anyone is interested outside of the fee market

Reactions: subguy812

harbinger007

Oct 21, 2021
Visit site
I use a Fitbit Sense 2 watch, mostly to track my sleep and heartrate and don't think I need anything more from a watch so am thinking I will sell my Pixel 2 watch so I've not opened the box to even check it out.

Reactions: Bkdodger1

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rickness54