Pixel 8 / Pixel 8 Pro Reviews

MoreDef

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
YouTube reviews of the camera are always useless because they all have the same inherent flaw...all the photos these fools take is of random buildings and other inanimate objects. Who actually buys a phone to take pictures of the side of a brick wall? Where are all the pictures of people? Where are the indoor lowlight shots of kids in motion? I know I bring up this argument every year, or every time a new phone comes out that I'm getting, but damnit, it's frustrating to keep seeing the same disingenuous reviews that claim a phone has an amazing camera. I know not everyone has kids, or friends, or goes to parties at night or has dinner out with family, but I have to assume that a majority of smartphone users the camera to take pictures of people...so why is that never highlighted in the reviews?

Again, sorry if this is a redundant beef, it just grinds my gears that that's how all reviews have been so far.

Reactions: dc52ltr and heath51

srvctec

May 29, 2011
Visit site
Figured to have a thread for video reviews.

Here's one I found from a newcomer to the review game... don't know if he'll amount to anything.

Ha ha! "newcomer to the review game" Yeah, he should probably find another job.

Totally kidding!
Funny stuff right there!! I started watching his review videos right after he started, many years ago and he's one of my favorite reviewers. Glad he likes the new Pixel.

Reactions: J Dubbs

rikken

Jun 1, 2013
Visit site

srgonu

Dec 30, 2016
Visit site
Figured to have a thread for video reviews.

Here's one I found from a newcomer to the review game... don't know if he'll amount to anything.

Compared to his intro for iPhone 15, I expected a better intro for pixel as pixel is his daily driver but ended up with no intro at all.

rikken

Jun 1, 2013
Visit site

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
I actually don't mind the size and i have larger hands and wrists. It seems proportional to me. I don't like dinner plate sized watches.
The Pixel seems so much smaller because there's no bezel like the Watch 6 classic. The whole face being black without any trim just makes it seem so small and minimalist to me. It does fit a bit better, but give me a shiny spinning dinner plate.

YankInDaSouth

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
I must say this watch is indeed teeny tiny! As soon as I put it on and looked at it I thought it looked too small but I wrote it off because I just switched from the Galaxy Watch 6 Classic. However, my wife just noticed it and said it looks weird on me LOL
I will most likely switch back to the Galaxy Watch, which is a shame because I like the Pixel watch but it looks like I'm wearing a ladies/kids watch

Bkdodger1

Jun 27, 2019
Visit site
I must say this watch is indeed teeny tiny! As soon as I put it on and looked at it I thought it looked too small but I wrote it off because I just switched from the Galaxy Watch 6 Classic. However, my wife just noticed it and said it looks weird on me LOL
I will most likely switch back to the Galaxy Watch, which is a shame because I like the Pixel watch but it looks like I'm wearing a ladies/kids watch
This is why I will never open the box.. I'm currently looking to sell the watch

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andej