Pixel 9 and Pixel 9 Pro set for August 13th.

KrisYYC

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
I'm pretty stoked about this. I hope that means they'll ship before the end of August. I have a big Asia trip coming mid September and have been having issues with my P8 so I was considering getting the 8Pro or (gasp!) even an iPhone so I have a reliable phone for the trip. I'll probably hang on a little longer and wait for Pixel 9 announcement. If they ship relatively quickly after the announcement then it would be perfect timing for me!

Reactions: jamezr

mgbosshogg

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Looking forward to another oem providing the choice of a smaller "pro" device if the rumours are true .

Still have tensor dread though, hopefully 4th time is the charm.

mgbosshogg

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
If you don’t mind my asking, what is the reason for your Tensor Phobia?
It's terrible efficiency, performance and thermals aside , the modem performance has been the game stopper for me previously. The reason I abandoned my 6p and 7p. I missed the 8 series all together ( first year missed ever ). I use my phone as a.....phone.

For the money segment using Exynos is not acceptable.

The rumour of an improved Samsung modem is interested and will hopefully bring the range into line with it's rivals.

I think if a smaller "pro" arrives , I might be sucked in anyway .
Until the S25 comes along anyway

Reactions: Laura Knotek

Maljunulo

Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
It's terrible efficiency, performance and thermals aside , the modem performance has been the game stopper for me previously. The reason I abandoned my 6p and 7p. I missed the 8 series all together ( first year missed ever ). I use my phone as a.....phone.

For the money segment using Exynos is not acceptable.

The rumour of an improved Samsung modem is interested and will hopefully bring the range into line with it's rivals.

I think if a smaller "pro" arrives , I might be sucked in anyway .
Until the S25 comes along anyway
emoji23.png
Thank you.

Reactions: mgbosshogg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gabythng