Pixel Buds Pro coming in July!

jhilker

Trusted Member
Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I had the 2020 version of the Pixel Buds, until the microphones died. I then picked up the Pixel A series, and have been using them, but missed the full gesture features, and wireless charging.

Now, by the end of July, Pixel Buds Pro will arrive, not only with full gesture controls and wireless charging, but Noise Cancellation and Transparency Mode. Can't wait for these to arrive!

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...roduct/pixel_buds_pro?hl=en-US&token=BsVYKIjE

Last edited:

dmxjago

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
I also have the 2020 pixel buds and for the most part they are fine but once in a while they lose connection for a few seconds and reconnect but over all they have been fine. I also have a pair of the pixel A buds i received via a promotion, but I've never opened the box to try them since I'm using the pixel buds and they have touch controls etc.

I might pick up a pair of the pixel buds pro myself then the pixel watch in October. So far I've upgraded phones every year starting with the pixel xl, pixel 2 xl, pixel 3 xl, pixel 4 xl, pixel 5, pixel 6 pro and somewhere in between I managed to pick up a pixel 3a for my wife which I kept as a spare. This year for the first time I'm considering not upgrading the phone unless there is a really significant change to the pixel 7 pro that totally wows me.

That being said I'm enjoying the pixel 6 pro and i haven't had any of the issues others reported over the months . I'm on Android 13 beta 2 and surprisingly it's running solid. Beta 1 had a few weird bugs here and there but beta 2 is being awesome.

jhilker

Trusted Member
Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
So I pre-ordered these back on 7/21. Hope I'll see some reviews start to show up in the next couple of days!