Pixel cosmetically holding up?

TenTuTego

Jan 11, 2018
Visit site
Did anyone noticed slow down of loading apps and results in Google app search . The one on the main screen. It's faster for me to type the full name of the app than one letter and wait for the results. Very irritating.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
The screen has any scratches?

Haven't notice any . All I do to check is hold it up in a bright light and tilt it around while looking at the screen. Im sure if I saw one , once I saw it I could not un-see it

But I dont examine it with a magnifying glass :)

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Did anyone noticed slow down of loading apps and results in Google app search . The one on the main screen. It's faster for me to type the full name of the app than one letter and wait for the results. Very irritating.
Perhaps you could find a more appropriate thread to post your question in - this has nothing to do with the topic being discussed.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Morty If I went without tempered glass my screen be so scratched up from my work , if that happened I won't use the phone again unless I replaced the screen lol.. I like my phones flawless.

I like my phones as close to flawless as possible - but at the same time, if I can't see the scratch or mark without a magnifying glass or close-up observation, I don't look for them! And pretend they are not there.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
I always keep my phones in an Otterbox Defender, so either spotless as before it came out of the box, or run over by a truck - there's nothing between. (My P2 had fingerprint problems for a long time - there's a service ticket being handled by a software team - but it suddenly started working today. I guess I woke up with my old fingers this morning.)

TenTuTego

Jan 11, 2018
Visit site
Perhaps you could find a more appropriate thread to post your question in - this has nothing to do with the topic being discussed.

I'm sorry! I've just noticed that "cosmetically" part in thread name, once again sorry for the off topic. On the cosmetic side, i keep my phone in a case at all times and use tempered glass. No marks on the phone itself, although tempered glass is cracked :/.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I'm really impressed that your guys phones are in really good shape, I was expecting to hear dings,cracks ect ..

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I'm sorry! I've just noticed that "cosmetically" part in thread name, once again sorry for the off topic. On the cosmetic side, i keep my phone in a case at all times and use tempered glass. No marks on the phone itself, although tempered glass is cracked :/.

Well at least your phone did not get damaged , screen protector did its job

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Hockey? It's my understanding that can be life threatening!

Well it's a mens league , so it's not NHL level lol but you can get hurt there is contact especially in the boards. But for most part I enjoy it , been playing since I was a kid, sometimes I think I'm 18 years old 😂 I'm only 42 but keeps me in shape.

ImTurningViolet

Oct 10, 2015
Visit site
Mine is in near perfect condition. It's only in a case when I'm at work. There are two tiny scratches on the body,. One by the charging port, one on a corner. I'm going to put it back in a case til I decide if I want to trade it in for the p3.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Mine is in near perfect condition. It's only in a case when I'm at work. There are two tiny scratches on the body,. One by the charging port, one on a corner. I'm going to put it back in a case til I decide if I want to trade it in for the p3.

Your phone has held up really well! If you were up upgrade to the Pixel 3, would you get the smaller version or the bigger one?

JimmieCD

Sep 26, 2015
Visit site
Pixel 2. First thing I do is put on tempered glass screen protector and then put in good case. No scratches, no dings, perfect. Just the way I like it!

Emperor

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Anyone using it without a case? How is that holding? Everytime I take mine out of a case it feels so god damned good. Makes me wanna rock it naked.

Exactly!!! I can't rock mine naked but I have MNML case on it. It's thin to the point that the case makes it feel naked.

Oeromilk

Jan 24, 2016
Visit site
Got two the second they were available. Put em fabric cases and they still look very clean. Some minor screen scratches on one that you can only see when the sun is hitting it and the screen is off (no screen protector).

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anzarkv