Pixel Issue

Vlosaloty

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone else had issues not receiving phone calls and getting notifications on their pixel devices? I thought my pixel was working great until I had to stick it in airplane mode then I get all these notifications that I never got before I stuck it into airplane mode. Like I had a miss call from my one of my contacts to local news app that didn't push out an important news and a couple Reddit posts from 2 hours before I stuck it into airplane mode.

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
No, I'm sorry to hear that You're having issues with notifications and receiving messages. Are you on pie 9 or Q beta?

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Try to reset your network connections: settings, system, reset network settings. If that doesn't work, I would call AT&t and see if they can help you out. I hope this helps.

Vlosaloty

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
Alright just reset the connections. Hopefully this helps. Only way to know is wait til tomorrow afternoon and stick it in airplane mode and see if anything pops up. Thanks again Eric

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
yep yep sure. If that doesn't work, like I said, you might have to call up your carrier and see what's going on for a carrier perspective.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yusufdontk