Playlists and songs disappearing!! Why??

mdw1995

Nov 17, 2015
Visit site
Has anyone tried placing all your single playlist files in a separate folder? Anywhere internally.

Try it. Worked for me!

Can this work for Google Play Music playlists? Do you know where the playlists are stored for GPM? My songs keep disappearing from the playlists after my phone reboots. It's annoying.

Monika Anwar

May 20, 2016
Visit site
I also experienced it with my playlist, whenever my phone is off the songs on the playlist disappeared (fyi I always turn my phone off when charging it). I found an easy solution from an Indonesian forum. Go to setting - apps - choose the 'all' tab, then find the music player you like to fix ie. GPM. After you find it choose clear data. It works for me.

kennyd34

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
I transferred my Itunes music onto my S7 but every time i play a song, halfway through it is corrupted. It sounds like when you play a CD and it is scratched or something. It is not the Mp3 because it plays fine on my laptop. I'm wondering if it is the phone or SD card?

TelvisTed

Sep 21, 2018
Visit site
If the SD card is the issue, why is that pics, and all the music is still recognized? Its only the songs on the playlists. The songs still remain in the main library.