PLEASE HELP!!!!!! I Completely ruined my Nexus 4, it has no OS installed

ricardo garcia2

Nov 14, 2013
Visit site
i was in twrp recovery and accidentally wiped out everything and now when i turn it on, its stuck on the google logo, it has no driver when i connect it to my laptop and it has no fastboot !

runtmms

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
I don't have first hand experience with it, but the Nexus Root toolkit by wugfresh has an option to reflash stock to a bricked phone.

rupam95

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I don't have first hand experience with it, but the Nexus Root toolkit by wugfresh has an option to reflash stock to a bricked phone.

Best tool eva!

//
Download the tool, follow the instructions to install the drivers, and then click Flash Stock/Unroot.

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site

i love the traditional method with fastboot... its easy to even do it on mac. on windows, setting up the device is a hassle

Last edited:

Basscase

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site

jay_g

Jan 5, 2011
Visit site

This saved my phone. Went to un-root and flash back to stock. Some how I lost everything, phone stuck at google logo. Downloaded toolkit, followed directions and seriously within 10 mins I was running 4.4.

ick

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
This saved my phone. Went to un-root and flash back to stock. Some how I lost everything, phone stuck at google logo. Downloaded toolkit, followed directions and seriously within 10 mins I was running 4.4.

In my case it got me to 5.0 but this kit really saved me a lot of time and headache.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Agentirish