Question poco m3 problems

Nswer

Jun 30, 2023
Visit site
Hello! i had this phone for around 1.5 years. It isnt the best but it gets the job done. There is only 1 problem. Since i got it this happened around 4 times. Once it randomly turned itself off while charging and had to wait til the batter drains out. The "wait until the battery drains out then put it on charge" worked until now. Before 5 days i had to turn it off because i got unpatient after a freeze. After 2 days i got the charging screen. Now these happened: 1- It starts charging, and at around 5-10% i take out the cable. When i do that the % shows one last time and goes back to black screen. (and i have to wait again).2- When it starts charging, i dont pull out the cable, but press the power button for longer time. When i do this it just turns off( and i have to wait again) Any solutions? Thanks in advance.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! It sounds like the battery might be failing. You could try doing a factory reset to see if the problem persists -- if it does, then bring it to a repair shop (or, if it's still under warranty, contact Poco/Xiaomi).

Nswer

Jun 30, 2023
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! It sounds like the battery might be failing. You could try doing a factory reset to see if the problem persists -- if it does, then bring it to a repair shop (or, if it's still under warranty, contact Poco/Xiaomi).
But when it works there isnt any problems with the battery. With a single charge i use it for 2 days. And how do you do a factory reset? Because no matter how long i hold down anything nothing happens.

Nswer

Jun 30, 2023
Visit site
In that case, it may have more to do with faulty power wiring or connections. If you have any important data that's only on that phone, make sure to back it up or sync it somewhere safe, in case the phone completely fails.

These steps don't work for a hard reset? https://www.hardreset.info/devices/poco/poco-m3/
Hi! after messing around with the buttons i managed to turn it on. Everything is working fine but it wont detect the sim card. Any tips?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Clean the metallic part of the SIM card with rubbing alcohol, and blow out the SIM slot with a can of compressed air. If that doesn't help, then try a new SIM card. If the reader itself is faulty, you're back to the suggestion of bringing it to a repair shop.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174