Ported S-Health APK from Samsung Galaxy S4

jarombautista

Jun 6, 2014
Visit site
S Health Description.
phpoLlo41AM.jpg

S Health is a personal wellness application that collects and analyzes health data to assist users maintain a healthier lifestyle.
The application is compatible with a number of healthcare sensors such as blood glucose meters, blood pressure monitors and body composition scales.
It enables the sensors to transfer a wide variety of measurement data automatically to Galaxy SIII via Bluetooth or USB and graphs and tables the collected data to
provide a full picture of the user's health in a digetible, easy-to-understand format.
Source: (appbrain)

This app cannot be downloaded to non-samsung phones but i Ported it and formatted the app to make it work for non-samsung Devices!
Now, you can Download it for Free! Feel Free to comment for feedbacks!

Sorry I'm New Here in the forum so I dont know how to attach files here. Don't Worry, I Provided Direct link and other Mirror Links For your Convenience!

DOWNLOAD LINKS:
Direct Link
Dropbox link
Dev-Host - SHealth.apk - The Ultimate Free File Hosting / File Sharing Service

You might Also want to download S-Voice Apk ported from S4.

Leigh Waters

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
My girlfriend has this on her S4 and I found your ported apk to install on my Moto G 16gb running KitKat 4.4.4. After installing it the screen flashes and the app closes. I tried this with all three download links thinking my download may have corrupted the file but all three do exactly the same. Thanks for trying but I just cant seem to get it to work.:(

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe