Possible new user of android

TraderGary

Trusted Member
Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android. I also started out with Microsoft phones and moved to Android when apps I wanted and needed weren't available on MS. I made the move and never looked back, although I do my main work on my Microsoft Windows 10 machine(s) like I'm doing right now. I still use Outlook on all my devices for email and I used the Microsoft Band up until they stopped supporting it. I still use OneDrive for all my data and I trust it to always be there after I saw Microsoft's vast data sites with all the redundancy in servers throughout the country. I have a subscription to Office 365 which gives me a terabyte of space on OneDrive.

I use a Google Pixel 2 XL because I want to always have a pure Android OS and I really like being the first to get security and OS updates.

I can't imagine Google having any interest in stealing my data and I really do like having my location known by Google so I can find local businesses, receive local information, etc. Like you, I too have nothing I need to hide on my phone. I don't have the tinfoil hat paranoia that some seem to have.

I use LastPass password manager across all my devices.

I have every confidence you'll come to really like Android.

TraderGary in Atlanta

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justinedwards