Post here if you receive your pre-order E-Certificate if you bypassed using it at pre-order

Borgie

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Update: Not more than 5 minutes after i posted this I got the e-certficate in the email. Mods you can delete this if you want, or leave it, its up to you.

So I opted for the $250 e-certificate at time of pre-order instead of having to decide then and there what to get. Both my order page and email confirmation said I would get it 14 days after delivery of the phone. That didn't happen so i contacted Samsung and they pretty much called me a liar and said it was 30 days and to look at my confirmation email. I sent them a screenshot showing it said 14 days.

Anyways, rather than argue, I figured just wait until the 30 days. It is now 30 days since delivery.

Wondering if anyone else has received theirs, if not and you remember, come back and post here that you received it.

(I did get an email this morning that I received my 1200 pending "rewards" points for my purchase)

Last edited:

LightningGA

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
Just received 2 separate emails this morning. One containing my Samsung reward points and another with my $250 Samsung credit.

buzzy3970

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Yea must of us received our emails early this morning. Those of us that have had our phones for a month of course.Screenshot_20220324-085859_Messages.jpg

Y2Dre

May 7, 2010
Visit site
I received my $250 Samsung credit this morning and I'm glad I opted for this option rather than choosing from the limited selection at the time of purchase. At the cost of $1.80 for tax, I just placed an order for the following accessories: a set of Galaxy Buds Pro earbuds (with a $20 rebate for trading in a wired headset), a burgundy S22 Ultra leather phone case, a navy hybrid watchband for my Galaxy Watch 4 Classic, a camel hybrid watchband for the same watch, and the 15W Wireless Charger Duo with Travel Charger.

There was no way in hell I was getting all of that when I originally purchased the phone. Not a bad haul if I do say so myself.

Last edited: