Post pictures taken with your HTC 10 here!

redswoo

May 16, 2016
Visit site
2 snaps of 1/64 size hotwheels cars. A couple filters applied using the stock camera/editing app which I found really quick and simple to use to adjust the colours/brightness etc.

IMAG0040_1.jpg

IMAG0045.jpg

B0WIE

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
I'm so impressed with how much HTC has (hopefully) saved their butts by FINALLY making the camera worth while.
Yea, I will say that I loved the cam on the M8 and still think it has more character, and is better for making subjects pop for social media, than any any phone I've ever used (which is why I won't get rid of mine). But, the 10's cam is more "grown up" in that it's got more detail, exposure balance, etc. I feel that I can get into some actual photography with the 10 and don't "need" to lug a stand alone cam with me on vacation.

Ghostfaces

May 17, 2016
Visit site
Nice shots , the motion capture picture of your dog is very impressive for a moving shot. Nice natural looking colours too. I was very skeptical of the HTC 10 camera because of the review I read and I read lots of reviews, before buying my HTC 10 I am using mostly Pro mode and Raw files so I can edit . I am impressed with the results so far, I will post pics soon.

Ghostfaces

May 17, 2016
Visit site
Nice pictures, I like the bokeh effect . The waterfall shot is nice. I am loving my HTC 10 and looking forward to the challenge of taking some nice shots despite the way a lot of reviews have slatted it. You are proving them wrong.

Ghostfaces

May 17, 2016
Visit site
Nice shots , the motion capture picture of your dog is very impressive for a moving shot. Nice natural looking colours too. I was very skeptical of the HTC 10 camera because of the review I read and I read lots of reviews, before buying my HTC 10 I am using mostly Pro mode and Raw files so I can edit . I am impressed with the results so far, I will post pics soon.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdaservices2000