Post Your Camera Pictures <<<<< HERE

TBolt

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
How did you guys upload your photos? It says that my file size is too big and there's an error :(

I reduced the size of my pics to 1600 X 957 before attaching them. Most of these other guys are hosting the pics somewhere else, such as Flickr; then, embedding those pics into their posts (by using the Insert Image button in the text editor's toolbar).

P.S.: Thanks for signing up for Dropbox with my link, JTD. :) It's a very handy utility to have.

silentbobdrummer

May 29, 2010
Visit site
Hot Air Balloon season in Central Florida.

4848137074_8df9b3c92c_b.jpg

metal1

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
Just a bunch I took around house
Picasa Web Albums - Don - Inc Pics
found best settings for color n brightness to be
brightness -1
contrast +1
8mp high quality
They are large photos in mb size but do look better on pc then ones I took at 5mp
all photos are untouched and only reduced to 1024x768 size due to uploading

tfalk

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
All taken on the 1 meg setting, kicking myself for not using the 8meg setting...

Glacier Bay, Alaska taken 3 weeks ago...

IMAG0083R.JPG

Pebble Beach Golf Links....

IMAG0020R.JPG

jimbl

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
Can someone confirm or deny for me, does the Droid X have auto focus but the Droid Incredible does not? Also, I've heard the Droid Incredible will get 720p HD recording with 2.2, true or false? Thanks!

Jim

TBolt

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
Can someone confirm or deny for me, does the Droid X have auto focus but the Droid Incredible does not? Also, I've heard the Droid Incredible will get 720p HD recording with 2.2, true or false? Thanks!

Jim

We've been told that the Inc will get 720p video capture with Froyo.

My Inc auto-focuses. Just tested it -- pointed the camera in one spot & manually focused it; then, pointed the camera at something close to me . . . the phone automatically adjusted the focus.

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Jim

I have 720 HD recording on my leaked version of 2.2 so I think its a safe bet that the official version will have it too.

jimbl

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
We've been told that the Inc will get 720p video capture with Froyo.

My Inc auto-focuses. Just tested it -- pointed the camera in one spot & manually focused it; then, pointed the camera at something close to me . . . the phone automatically adjusted the focus.

I have 720 HD recording on my leaked version of 2.2 so I think its a safe bet that the official version will have it too.

Thank you both, much appreciated!

Argent

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
I think what you're thinking is the mechanical shutter - the Droid X has a mechanical shutter and the Incredible doesn't

jimbl

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
I think what you're thinking is the mechanical shutter - the Droid X has a mechanical shutter and the Incredible doesn't

Yeah I'm not sure. I've read comparisons, some say the Inc has auto focus, some don't. Plus, I played with both at the Verizon store, and the X had an auto focus check box to turn it on or off, the Inc didn't, making me again wonder. Which is why I asked. I don't know about the mechanical shutter though?

jrnewhouse

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Here is a shot of the boys in the little ol' band from Texas. :cool: I caught their show at the Clearfield County Fair in PA a few days ago.

[URL=http://img375.imageshack.us/i/zz46.jpg/]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/URL]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anonymous Jones