Post Your Homescreens

slim6596

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
CAP201104160516.jpg
CAP201104170845.jpg

dasBamf Remix, Bamf 4.4.2 kernel (I think), Dark Horse theme, Fancy Widget Pro, WidgetLocker

SCampbell27

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site

Bobman

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
My simple homescreen. Used to have black background, but switched to the stainless when Jerry posted wallpapers from Sensation. (Calendar event is because I work for an accounting firm and today is the last day of busy season!)

DJBeanPole

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Is the an app that allows you to change different wallpapers on different screens? Like on the main homescreen w/ the clock I'd like one background, on my "favorites" screen I want another, on the lockscreen I want another, etc...

I'm rooted. I saw widgetlocker but was just wondering???

bunique4life05

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
BAMF Desensed w/Adrynalyne 4.3C Kernel. This thing flies.

Man you guys have created great home screens and make really look forward to taking a dive in creating custom home screen of my own. I waiting on CM7 but have messed with adw and adw ex as well as launcher pro. I love what you guys have done with adw and launcher pro. I leaning towards adw ex since I navigate through it so much better than launcher pro and like how easy it is to apply themes.

P.S IS THE HOMESCREEN ABOVE DONE BY ADW? WHAT WIDGETS ARE BEING USED?

AGAIN GREAT HOMESCREENS GUYS.

itsdollar

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
Man you guys have created great home screens and make really look forward to taking a dive in creating custom home screen of my own. I waiting on CM7 but have messed with adw and adw ex as well as launcher pro. I love what you guys have done with adw and launcher pro. I leaning towards adw ex since I navigate through it so much better than launcher pro and like how easy it is to apply themes.

P.S IS THE HOMESCREEN ABOVE DONE BY ADW? WHAT WIDGETS ARE BEING USED?

AGAIN GREAT HOMESCREENS GUYS.

I'm using Launcher Pro with Pandora transparent widget, Plume Widget, SetCPU, BW Widget and Transparent Calendar Widget. The transparent widgets I got from XDA. Clock is Simiclock and text icons are from XDA. Lockscreen is WidgetLocker with a WL theme.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
accessibilitys91