Post your Samsung Epic 4G Screenshots!

nathancamping

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
wifeys phone... I need to change her talk icon. looks better on her 4" screen. pink matches her case.

7254d1300202084-post-your-samsung-epic-4g-screenshots-snap20110314_085909.jpg

big_bake

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
trying out launcher7 this week. I like it blacked out with no tile color. pretty slick launcher with the animations and stuff.

snap20110313_005221.png
snap20110313_011005.png

traumahawk

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
bit of everything

EB13- ACE, Twilight, Emotionless Beast, and a whole lot of customization on top. (there are 3 pictures with the status bar having a texture to it- i changed that to the solid black seen in images 2 + 3, just didnt feel like taking all new pics when that was the only thing that changed)

more theming to come... i'm really starting to figure out how to do this and will be changing a LOT of little things as i learn. more pics as i go.

jrz5024

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
EB13- ACE, Twilight, Emotionless Beast, and a whole lot of customization on top. (there are 3 pictures with the status bar having a texture to it- i changed that to the solid black seen in images 2 + 3, just didnt feel like taking all new pics when that was the only thing that changed).

Can you please share the wallpaper you used for your messaging app background?

traumahawk

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Can you please share the wallpaper you used for your messaging app background?

not a wallpaper. mod. from theimpaler747 over on XDA devs. the wallpaper you see is actually Microbes LWP from Nexus s that i have running. i used the plain old "transparentmms.zip", although there is a few versions (and i plan on making my OWN version of it, by changing the color of the message bubbles tomorrow, Sunday, on my day off). download and flash in CWM

Last edited:

kevincwelch

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
My screens

Despite not being able to see what Froyo is like, I've been pretty happy with this phone. Came from a Blackberry Tour. Rooted with Z4mod. SetCPU on conservative. Ultimate Juice (this thing is cool).

Launcher Pro Plus
clockr evolution
circle battery widget
Agenda is TouchDown widget
Beautiful widgets
Ultimate Juice...wow 2.00x

cytark

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Those are pre-EB13 screenshots.
I use LaucherPro with fancy widget, and SiMi Clock widget.
I forget the name of the 4x4 app icon widget though.

traumahawk

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
neww. Based on Bonsai 4.0. w/ launcher pro. custom theming on top. (not done editing. but its a nice start. pulling pieces out of many different roms and themes that i like, along with standalone flashes such as the FB/market/pandora [which i wish i could take credit for but they're from XDA], and a lot of personal edits, like changing icons and editing framework files that control images)

Last edited:

trooper54

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
neww. Based on Bonsai 4.0. w/ launcher pro. custom theming on top. (not done editing. but its a nice start. pulling pieces out of many different roms and themes that i like, along with standalone changes such as the FB/market/pandora editing, and a lot of personal edits, like changing icons and editing framework files that control images)

Very impressed with how much you picked up in so little time! Keep up the great work!

traumahawk

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
:) thank you. Paul and Rag were integral in learning all this. Im hoping to eventually make my OWN theme.. something not based on a bunch of other peoples stuff. right now I am just picking my favorite parts of each rom i find and compiling them. Its fun. and now i can say with 100% certainty that noone has a phone like mine. I love it. Couldnt have done it without AC

now if only i could learn my calc and chem as fast... >.<

traumahawk

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
haha. ya. i want to get it all (almost) done. least for a while. by sunday. my gf is about ready to break my phone lol. plus i need to get back to focusing on my courseload. so i'll still be doing this, just not every day for hours like it has been all week.

traumahawk

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I don't know how yall take screenshots but i installed "launcher 7" and my phone looks amazing!

idk how everyone else does it- but i'm rooted and using "shootme". just search "screen capture" on the market. if you're not rooted tho, i dont know how to do it. something with adb on your computer.

jrz5024

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
idk how everyone else does it- but i'm rooted and using "shootme". just search "screen capture" on the market. if you're not rooted tho, i dont know how to do it. something with adb on your computer.

Shootme says it needs to be rooted, but it worked on my epic before I rooted and general consensus seems to be that it will work regardless.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seroo