Potential Nexus 5X User

Frank Rice

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi, I will be getting a new N5X phone and service so I have a great number of questions to ask. I have always just used the bare minimum features but the new service plans/restrictions and phone options are confusing. Hope to get this all squared away soon with some help and advice!

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Hello and welcome! Be sure to join in the discussions in the Nexus 5x forum, and perhaps the Carrier Discussion forum. :)

LeoRex

Retired Moderator
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Welcome! Well, you've come to the right place... :)

But like belodion suggested, go subscribe to the Nexus 5X sub forum... you'll find a ton of information there. Between tips, concerns, potential issues, etc... the device sub forums are usually the best place to find help for something specific to your phone. There are a lot of Nexus fans here on AC (including yours truly) so there is usually no lack of help.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I will be getting a new N5X phone and service so I have a great number of questions to ask. I have always just used the bare minimum features but the new service plans/restrictions and phone options are confusing. Hope to get this all squared away soon with some help and advice!

Welcome to Android Central!

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Welcome!

Posted via the Android Central App on the Moto X Pure Edition

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members