Power Button CRACK? Check your phone!!

Do you have a crack at your power button?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KingGrimlock

May 8, 2010
Visit site
If you would like I can reset the voting... I was the very first one on any forum to post this issue and therefore many people did not have the cracks at the time they voted. If i had to guess if the poll was reset today that it would actually be closer to 50-50

it's up to you but i wasn't trying to say anything negative about your poll. i was just talking to the people that keep saying it's not an issue based soley on the poll results.

Tower72

Gigantic Member
Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Add another one..Just noticed the crack in the same spot as OP. Actually I have 2 cracks..Ones right about the HDMI port also. Nothing by the volume rocker though

splmonster

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
Sprint fixes it for free under the 1yr warranty guys. It has been mentioned in multiple threads about this. Call your closest Sprint Corporate store that has a repair center.

jam4775

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
My first EVO had the crack and then I had to replace it because of audio problems. Within a week after getting the replacement I got another crack on the new EVO. During that first week I made sure to carefully press the power button. This is obviously a design flaw and there is no point in replacing your EVO cause it'll just crack again right away.

maxima2k53

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
My first EVO had the crack and then I had to replace it because of audio problems. Within a week after getting the replacement I got another crack on the new EVO. During that first week I made sure to carefully press the power button. This is obviously a design flaw and there is no point in replacing your EVO cause it'll just crack again right away.

I don't know how many people have this problem but I've had my evo for 5 months and no crack so I doing it ain't a design flaw plus I've never had a hard case on it so it might be that that's causing the problem

eyecon82

May 26, 2010
Visit site
I didn't have any cracks at first....but then noticed one...and a few weeks later..and 2nd crack appeared near the volume buttons....so not 2 cracks...dangit!