[Closed] Poweramp 2.0 - 50 free licenses to be won!

Status
Not open for further replies.

riftware

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
I like the controls after changing themes. the hint system helped show off the capabilities faster than I would have found them on my own. formats and blue tooth are huge too! well done. now if you could add wireless Cross platform sync of playlist to windows and Linux I would be in heaven!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

Pitzbull

Jan 25, 2012
Visit site
With out a doubt .flac support is my favourite feature. The ability to have music start with earphone plug in is also fantastic as it sttops the need for fiddling around when out and about. I also love the album art management and download function.

dantman072

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
It's hard to choose just one feature I love from Poweramp, but I think my favorite feature is the ability to choose which folder(s) you want to play music from. This is a feature that is sadly (and surprisingly) missing from a lot of music players, and for me this one feature in particular is a deal breaker if not present.

timmyjoe42

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I like being able to set it to Mono for when I am at work so I can keep one ear bud in and one out so I can also hear what is going on around me.

Fried Rice Mofo

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
First and foremost, the UI. It's stunning, the best combination of aesthetics and functionality in mobile, period.

Gapless playback is my second favorite. I listen to a lot of trance, house, etc. Playing whole albums, particularly in those genres, it's a big deal.

Widgets, equalizer, scrobbling, and many other features make it the best on Android by a country mile.. I always try out new things, that's just the way I am, but I keep going back.. That's how I know it's the best..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raykv23