Pre-Order Shortage?

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Nobody will know until demand is measured, so probably will take a few days of preorders to even take a semi wild guess.

NickA

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
I don't think there will be a shortage. It's going to be available on all major carriers, and I think the days of lining up at 5:00 AM in front of a VZW store for a phone are over. Verizon released the Nexus and Razr/Razr Maxx all with 6 month ago, so a lot of customers are locked into those contracts.

I'm not going to pre-order. I want to hear some feedback on the phone after it's been out for a week or two.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
I don't think there will be a shortage. It's going to be available on all major carriers, and I think the days of lining up at 5:00 AM in front of a VZW store for a phone are over. Verizon released the Nexus and Razr/Razr Maxx all with 6 month ago, so a lot of customers are locked into those contracts.

I'm not going to pre-order. I want to hear some feedback on the phone after it's been out for a week or two.

Even when the nexus launched there was only 5 people in the store getting it. I do not think you have to worry about selling out. I mean the only android that sold out was the inc and that was due to shortages with screen tech.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463