Preferred SMS app

johnnyshinta

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
Previous versions may havs been. For me the search doesnt work which I often use. It'll highlight the message you are searching for but not jump to it. So you have to scroll and scroll to find it. No gif support is a big negative as well for me. Some nice to haves are scheduled messages and the quick share bubbles (when you click share in an app your most recent texts are at the top of the share window.) They are all jacked up for stock messaging.

johnnyshinta

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
Textra definitely supports gifs. It has giphy built in. A recent update also included the ability to insert gifs from gboard. I've been having some issues with textra and MMS. They've said it's a change that was made to android that is interfering

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Textra definitely supports gifs. It has giphy built in. A recent update also included the ability to insert gifs from gboard. I've been having some issues with textra and MMS. They've said it's a change that was made to android that is interfering

It supports gifs, yes! I figured this out too but didn't really clue into the change until you said it (I don't use gifs much). Hopefully they get on fixing that - the app developers are usually quite quick to fix bugs.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dxter