Premium Suite upgrade

duddy23b

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
I feel the same too, it's exciting that our phone is still considered for such a upgrade I mean after all it is one of the very best phones out there and in my opinion will be for awhile.

kalel114

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
I noticed that my phone has the "Easy Mode", "Lock Ticker", "Low Light", and "Talk Back", but none of the other features in the suite. Anyone else?

Last edited:

kalel114

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
The suite isn't out yet...

Then how do I already have those four features then? I was just wondering if they are rolling them out in phases and if others have them as well.

Screenshot_2012-12-12-13-38-09-1.jpg

Screenshot_2012-12-12-13-37-33-1.jpg

Screenshot_2012-12-12-13-39-09-1.jpg

Edit: Added pics.

Last edited:

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
Some features have been on the S3 since day one like Talk Back. The others were implemented in the Jelly Bean update I believe.

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
I don't use lock screens. I use pattern lock but find any additional steps a PITA. I do want the multi windows from the note... That's really the only thing I feel I'd use.

Widget locker is still better than the 4.2 lock screen. It's really awesome. But yeah I'm with you on the multi window skunk. That feature looks handy. Everything else I could live with out. No Sprint rom has got that working yet right?

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
I don't use lock screens. I use pattern lock but find any additional steps a PITA. I do want the multi windows from the note... That's really the only thing I feel I'd use.
See, if I could use widgets on the lockscreen, my need to access the phone on a regular basis would diminish greatly. Just kinda saves a step or two. The multi window feature sounds awsome and I would use that as well. I'm just concerned about performance when two taxing apps are up and running at the same time. To be honest.....I'm just glad Sammy (and Sprint) are actually supporting the S3 like they should!!!

weston87

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Anybody seen or heard anymore about this update? I know the UK has started getting. Just didn't know if the US was getting now.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

HamRadioNut

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
I read somewhere that if you get this update you will loose all your information and have to reload everything...is this true?? Also I have had my GS3 for about a week or so now and it does have some of the features mentioned here already. Question though, I have noticed that while reloading my app's some of them are on multiple pages....I don't understand why, and is this normal. Best I can tell there are 7 home screens, then if you hit the Apps icon there are 5 screens now in there. So I am seeing my app shortcuts in both places....

Thanks,

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
I read somewhere that if you get this update you will loose all your information and have to reload everything...is this true?? Also I have had my GS3 for about a week or so now and it does have some of the features mentioned here already. Question though, I have noticed that while reloading my app's some of them are on multiple pages....I don't understand why, and is this normal. Best I can tell there are 7 home screens, then if you hit the Apps icon there are 5 screens now in there. So I am seeing my app shortcuts in both places....

Thanks,

It's a feature of TW and can be turned off. Right now, just delete the shortcuts on your homescreens because that's all they are...shortcuts. I'm looking to find the setting on how to turn it off. Once you turn it off, no shortcuts to any apps will be placed on your homescreen by default.