Preorder updates..

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
Really wonder why Verizon has it where some people get it Tuesday and others Wednesday. Tempted to call FedEx and see if I can just pick it up.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk HD

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
how do you know this? as far as i know, fedex freight still operates on sundays. there will not be any deliveries, but freight drivers will still be driving tomorrow.

Yes, they do move but normally they are off during the day Sunday then go in late Sunday night to start the movements so they arrive at their respective destinations Monday morning. Kinda like a 11pm to 7am shift.

behemoth696

Nov 23, 2011
Visit site
Lmao ..hmm seems we are all in the same spot In PA.. Don't think it will move from there until later or tomorrow although sometimes it's not accurate it can say its there but actually reach another spot until later showing its still in PA happen with my Galaxy Nexus ... We all just have to have patients ..lol even though I'm wanting it as fast as all you guys ..Ordered an otter box defender case should be here the same day I get my phone works out perfect ..lmao

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

MBM7881

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Lmao ..hmm seems we are all in the same spot In PA.. Don't think it will move from there until later or tomorrow although sometimes it's not accurate it can say its there but actually reach another spot until later showing its still in PA happen with my Galaxy Nexus ... We all just have to have patients ..lol even though I'm wanting it as fast as all you guys ..Ordered an otter box defender case should be here the same day I get my phone works out perfect ..lmao

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

I've had my Otterbox for about 2 weeks now and i also bought an anker battery as a spare. Does anyone have experience with anker batteries?

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
I've had my Otterbox for about 2 weeks now and i also bought an anker battery as a spare. Does anyone have experience with anker batteries?

Never heard of an anker battery but then again there are a lot of things I've never heard of. :D I stick with the name brand stuff myself.
This is the one I'll be ordering:

Amazon.com: Samsung Galaxy S4 Spare Battery Charger (2600mAh Battery Included): Cell Phones & Accessories

I would also like to get one of these but I don't know if it's worth the $$

http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-Galaxy-Smart-Dock-Multimedia/dp/B009QW3TBK/ref=pd_sim_cps_7

anon(5963064)

May 5, 2013
Visit site
Has everyone gotten shipping info and credit card charge?
I live in central PA and have not gotten any notification or charge. I ordered 4/27. All my status says is that it will be shipped by 4/23.

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Never heard of an anker battery but then again there are a lot of things I've never heard of. :D I stick with the name brand stuff myself.
This is the one I'll be ordering:

Amazon.com: Samsung Galaxy S4 Spare Battery Charger (2600mAh Battery Included): Cell Phones & Accessories

I would also like to get one of these but I don't know if it's worth the $$

http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-Galaxy-Smart-Dock-Multimedia/dp/B009QW3TBK/ref=pd_sim_cps_7

I tried the docking station with my S3 and didn't like how it was somewhat wobbly when inserted. I use DockClock as my bedside clock and prefer it lying on its side so I use one of these.....

31quqDxE0ZL.jpg

It gets the job done!! :D

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Where do you get that?

Looks like a business card holder that you could get at Office Depot.

The best cheap smartphone stand that I have found is called the Motorola Flip stand.
This little plastic stand works with every phone I have had, even with thick cases like the Otterbox defender on.

Here is a link on Amazon:
Amazon.com: Motorola Universal Flip Stand Mount for Smartphones - Retail Packaging: Cell Phones & Accessories

Let me go check my tracking..............:p

soxfan5

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
When I check my order status through my verizon rather than the other status page it says it has shipped, but the ship date is tomorrow. They're probably just preparing all of the orders for shipment but won't actually release them till tomorrow morning.

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
When I check my order status through my verizon rather than the other status page it says it has shipped, but the ship date is tomorrow. They're probably just preparing all of the orders for shipment but won't actually release them till tomorrow morning.

I guess it depends, mine has already left the origin facility.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site

Did you get a tracking number?

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Mine has the Wednesday delivery date.
I was wondering if it arrives at my local Fed Ex office on Tuesday would I be able to drive over and pick it up early? ;)

GB333

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
I don't think the Tuesday vs Wednesday delivery has anything to do with proximity to Memphis, TN. I'm in Nashville, TN and I'm a Wednesday delivery. :( I placed my pre-order on April 29.

I bet they are just spacing it out so their customer service reps aren't bombarded all at once with calls.

kilofoxtrot

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
This thread is a carbon copy of the Note 2 and GS3 preorder threads. All the anxiety, angst, excitement, speculation..... and I mean exactly. Even the Tuesday vs Wednesday posts.

All I can say to everyone.... its going to be alright. Get outside, have an adult beverage, catch a movie..... there is plenty to enjoy until our phones are in our hands.

PS..... I am scheduled for a Wed delivery here in Michigan, what do you think my chances are of getting my phone on Tuesday? :)

spyderk

May 11, 2013
Visit site
I had been on the fence about buying in the store on May 30th, now May 23rd, or preordering online. Since I have never anticipated the arrival of a device so much, I decided to preorder a few nights ago. I still don't have any info other than May 23rd ship date, though. I've been watching this thread (entire forum, actually) with a lot of interest!

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe