Preorder updates..

dbergin

May 13, 2013
Visit site
Apparently she forgot she ordered shoes, so that is what was in the FedEx box, so she didn't get the phone yet.:(

With mine, it was shipped from Pa to Memphis, TN, and I guess it will ship back to Pa for delivery tomorrow. LOL

Darn! Bet she was disappointed!!

MBM7881

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Apparently she forgot she ordered shoes, so that is what was in the FedEx box, so she didn't get the phone yet.:(

With mine, it was shipped from Pa to Memphis, TN, and I guess it will ship back to Pa for delivery tomorrow. LOL

Awwww man boooooooo for real lol. You gave the rest of us hope lol

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

steveinil

Feb 17, 2012
Visit site
not really a pre order but just talked to my store he said he is getting 60 of them either today or tomorrow but still not letting them go till the 23rd

behemoth696

Nov 23, 2011
Visit site
No mine has moved about 6-7 times in Tennessee. Last scanning this morning says information sent to FedEx and that was at 4:40 this morning.

I don't think we'll see it move from Memphis until later guys sad but true ...still have 7:00pm on getting mine anyone else's time change on getting there's

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

MBM7881

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I don't think we'll see it move from Memphis until later guys sad but true ...still have 7:00pm on getting mine anyone else's time change on getting there's

Yea i figured as much :)

iToddh

Apr 13, 2013
Visit site

Shoes, sweet new phone, same difference right? Haha. Hope she enjoys the new kicks

behemoth696

Nov 23, 2011
Visit site
All seriousness prayers go out to Oklahoma the tornado that just hit them was really bad ...

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
OMG people.... breathe LOL. We go through this all the time..... iPhone forum, same thing. HTC One, same thing. S4 for other carriers, same thing. Last year for the S3, same thing. People badgering the carriers and fedex. Stop the madness people..... your device is coming. Just kidding...... continue the craziness. It's what we live for. :p