(Previously Resolved) More than a Billion Snapdragon-based Android Phones Vulnerable to Hacking

Status
Not open for further replies.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I've read the comments, it makes sense, kinda like Windows. You have to be very dumb to get infected--good news.

Well, I am very frustrated as I was about to buy my Passport SE, but noticed Whatsapp and Facebook are ditching on BB10 so I'm trying to figure out what phone to get. While I don't like Android at all, I do like BlackBerry. The Priv is the only reason I'm considering Android, otherwise I'd go for the iPhone. Sadly the BlackBerry doesn't seem much more than a Nexus. Sure there is the HUB, but it's an app. I'd rather have it like Google Now is, you know swype to the left or right to get the HUB--can one modify it to act like that?

It sounds to me that you are looking for someone to just tell you to get an iPhone. If no one wants to say it, i'll say it. Go get an iPhone if you hate Android that much. All I have gotten from your post is that you absolutely hate Android and only like the Blackberry name. If you really want what you want then just get an iPhone and be happy.

Wybrem

Mar 2, 2015
Visit site
It sounds to me that you are looking for someone to just tell you to get an iPhone. If no one wants to say it, i'll say it. Go get an iPhone if you hate Android that much. All I have gotten from your post is that you absolutely hate Android and only like the Blackberry name. If you really want what you want then just get an iPhone and be happy.

Ye I'm going for the iPhone. I just can't deal anymore with Google Play begging for my Credit Card information. That and much more is just it. Sure Android devices look better, but I've been using BlackBerry for years because it works, which is what I need. Thanks for everyone who shared their info and time. I'm staying in the fruits though!

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Ye I'm going for the iPhone. I just can't deal anymore with Google Play begging for my Credit Card information. That and much more is just it. Sure Android devices look better, but I've been using BlackBerry for years because it works, which is what I need. Thanks for everyone who shared their info and time. I'm staying in the fruits though!
Awesome enjoy it man and by the way you have to put your credit card information for iTunes

Aredubu

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site

If you don't want to use your credit card information, buy a Google Play Gift Card, available at most major grocery stores, Best Buy, etc, and use it instead. Problem solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463