Price note 9

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Samsung has got to keep the price down for people to keep switching. I dont want to pay 200 down for the next phone for tmobile

Mr Segundus

Apr 24, 2018
Visit site
Samsung has got to keep the price down for people to keep switching. I dont want to pay 200 down for the next phone for tmobile

Too much: https://www.androidcentral.com/samsung-galaxy-note-9

On Twitter, Quandt said that the 128GB Note 9 in the UK will cost 899 GBP while the 512GB model will sell for 1099 GB. Converted to USD, that works out to around $1165 and $1424, respectively. The final price that U.S. consumers see will likely be lower, but this does give us some context for what to expect.

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Prices in other countries don't equate to the US. The base model will most likely be pretty close, if not the same, as the Note8. That's just my prediction of course.

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Sorry. But, that's the T-mobile reality now. I have voiced my displeasure on this bad plan a few times. There are other ways to change this. But, T-mobile seems intent on disuading people from upgrading moreover than once a year, even though they will let you every 30 days. How nice of them.
Bottom line, you will put down anything over their magical $720 price point. So, Note9 will most likely be the at least $220 down.
Also, it's not Samsung. It's the carriers that control lease pricing. It could easily be $100 and $35 per month on JOD. I'm already paying over $39 per month for the Note8.

mgbosshogg

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Prices in other countries don't equate to the US. The base model will most likely be pretty close, if not the same, as the Note8. That's just my prediction of course.
Seem to pretty much give them away in the US. Unbelievable cheap deals there.

103Softail

May 6, 2016
Visit site
Yeah, but the US pays a fortune for cell service compared to other nations, the carriers eat phone costs to keep us in payment plans on their network.
Out of interest what do you pay and what do you get? I pay $50 per month (South Australia) with our biggest telco, Telstra, and I get unlimited calls/text and 30gb data. Bearing in mind we don't have free wifi everywhere like I think you do. I have for the past ½ doz years bought phone outright because it works out cheaper. Also we don't have trade in schemes and the like.

mgbosshogg

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Out of interest what do you pay and what do you get? I pay $50 per month (South Australia) with our biggest telco, Telstra, and I get unlimited calls/text and 30gb data. Bearing in mind we don't have free wifi everywhere like I think you do. I have for the past ½ doz years bought phone outright because it works out cheaper. Also we don't have trade in schemes and the like.
That's a bit more than here, but deals vary. I pay £18 for 30GB unlimited calls / txt . Note 8 cost £869 direct.

There is trade ins on Samsung UK if you own your old phone outright. ( Prices are not great though )

Through my carrier the Note 8 is £70 a month Inc 30GB locked in a 2 year contract.

I had to flash my carrier FW to enable volte on my unlocked device. WiFi calling worked out the box.

j_hansen

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
I pay 60 euro a month on the Note 8 I got through Vodafone but that is pretty much unlimited everything including 100 International minutes which is handy having friends in the US

Carrie Greicar

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site

I pay approximately $40 per line here in the states for 4 lines and additional lines are $20. That is for unlimited everything. And there are a lot of places that offer free wi-fi for their guests.

103Softail

May 6, 2016
Visit site
I pay approximately $40 per line here in the states for 4 lines and additional lines are $20. That is for unlimited everything. And there are a lot of places that offer free wi-fi for their guests.
What do you mean......per line? My note cost me about $1350AU when it came out

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigthangz80