Priv v S6 v Edge

• Thread starter Deleted member 2678566
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2678566

Forget the Edge+ for a minute. What would you say is better? Go with the status quo or go for something new with the sliding keyboard?

skibnik

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
I have a S6 edge gold love the design but terribly miss the physical keyboard from the Passport, the Priv is what I was waiting for all this time. (old Torch user lol)

Posted via the Android Central App

nappies

Jun 20, 2015
Visit site
I'm hoping the forward camera is glad decent 2mp camera as the S6 has a 5mp and the selfie photos come out great. I shall hopefully be selling my S6 edge and buying the priv when it comes out

Zedd88

Oct 20, 2015
Visit site
Given the choices, I would buy the Priv over the S6 or the S6 Edge. The physical keyboard plus Hub and hopefully the Priv will also have the Blend and Link for remotely accessing your PC drive.

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Given the choices, I would buy the Priv over the S6 or the S6 Edge. The physical keyboard plus Hub and hopefully the Priv will also have the Blend and Link for remotely accessing your PC drive.

Nothing has been said about Link yet. Link is software which works with the BB10 OS. We won't know if Priv's Android variant can be handled by Link until the device is launched.

anon(9408097)

Apr 14, 2015
Visit site
I have the S6 and absolutely love it and probably won't ever switch to the blackberry.

However, this looks like a really great phone! Carphone warehouse just did an unboxing and man does that thing look sexy!

Slider with the keyboard with the on screen buttons with the curved display look so good!

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I have the S6 and absolutely love it and probably won't ever switch to the blackberry.

However, this looks like a really great phone! Carphone warehouse just did an unboxing and man does that thing look sexy!

Slider with the keyboard with the on screen buttons with the curved display look so good!

It would be a shame to miss out on being able to enjoy this device simply because it has the name BlackBerry attached to it.

skibnik

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site

Come on you know you want it! lol

anon(9408097)

Apr 14, 2015
Visit site
It would be a shame to miss out on being able to enjoy this device simply because it has the name BlackBerry attached to it.

No no :p that's not it. If it was upto me I'd get all the phones. But since I can't afford owning two, I would want to stick with the one with a well known camera. I take a lot of pictures and camera is the only thing I look for in a phone mostly. So yeah :D

Maybe if who knows the reviews might call it the best smartphone camera. I might get it then! :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neilx11