Priv v S6 v Edge

• Thread starter Deleted member 2678566
  • Start date

anon(5630457)

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Forget the Edge+ for a minute. What would you say is better? Go with the status quo or go for something new with the sliding keyboard?

Go with the Samsung phones. I used my Priv for 8 days, found myself not using the slide out keyboard, and it turned out to be just another mid-range Android phone. I returned it and I'm back to using my Note5, which has far better cameras and screen.

Mark Sb

Nov 9, 2015
Visit site
The Priv battery isn't any better so far. Hopefully some updates fix this issue soon.

Posted via the Android Central App

Once the phone finishes setup, and you do the updates it works great. Mine has been on for 17 hours and still at 65% with 1:30 of sot...at my current pace I have another 1 day and 7 hours. I would say with moderate use you will get 24 hours and around 5 sot. No heat issues whatsoever either.

Berrywalker

Nov 24, 2015
Visit site
I was at the end of my Z10's life and had to make a choice. After much deliberation, I was going with the s6 until the Priv. I trusted BlackBerry to make a great product and haven't been disappointed. I love my Priv.

Posted via the Android Central App

fozybear

Nov 10, 2015
Visit site
I love my PRIV for all the reasons already listed.

Especially love the looks I get when I extend the PKB to answer the phone! BB if your listening please implement this cool feature.