Problem using NFC to share music with other android phones even samsung

Robert Reid1

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Using S-Beam and NFC I can share photos, websites, apps, but cannot share music. But I can receive all(photos, music, apps, websites, etc..) from Samsung and non-Samsung devices. I checked with a Samsung representative and they told me to turn off my s-beam when trying to share with non-Samsung phones it worked for all except music. Not sure if it's because my music is on my memory card from my old phone HTC Thunderbolt. Any one having this same problem if so can you instruct how to correct.

Robert Reid1

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
I have a new SIM card so that is not the issue. Just want to be able to beam music using NFC and S Beam. Does anyone no how to do this using the Note 3?

buenos

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
in your settings, under connections, right below nfc & Sbeam make sure you enable nearby devices, then in there make sure shared contents has music checked??
Becareful though, once you enable nearby devices, if you have a few on your network, it will go and ask you to add each one.....(i was testing at work, and got like 60 requests to allow!)
I also saw somewheres that samsung only allows it through music hub as long as both parties are subscribed......
havent been able to try this yet with my Note 3.....

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRG582