Problem with AC app.

rbess1965

May 24, 2011
Visit site
K Ok here's a weird one. I'm using the Android Central app to view these forums and lately I've noticed that there are 3 additional posts above the actual first post. This is happening to all posts and all pages. See the screen shot. Anyone else experiencing this? I've had more than a few weird things happen since accidentally deleting the sd card file from my internal memory but just wondering if anyone else is seeing this before I bite the bullet and have to attempt a factory reset. Oh and if I select one of the ghost posts, the app shuts down.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Android Central Forums

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1366749992443.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1366749992443.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 40
  • uploadfromtaptalk1366750001104.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1366750001104.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 40

Jaguarr40

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
K Ok here's a weird one. I'm using the Android Central app to view these forums and lately I've noticed that there are 3 additional posts above the actual first post. This is happening to all posts and all pages. See the screen shot. Anyone else experiencing this? I've had more than a few weird things happen since accidentally deleting the sd card file from my internal memory but just wondering if anyone else is seeing this before I bite the bullet and have to attempt a factory reset. Oh and if I select one of the ghost posts, the app shuts down.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Android Central Forums

The Devs of the app and tech are aware of a few issues and are working on them. The good news is that a brand new app will be available soon as posted by our Editor In Chief Phil Nickinson. Sorry for any problems you are incurring.

rbess1965

May 24, 2011
Visit site
No worries. I will wait and see if that fixes things then. But like I said, I wasn't sure if it was a result of what I did, or issues with the app. I'm not in a hurry to do a FR. Hate having to rest everything but understand that I might have to in order to get my phone working properly again.

Sent using the Amazing RAZR Maxx HD.

rexxman

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
Yep. Same thing happening here. Including the app shutdown if selecting a ghost entry. It's on all forums.

Blue 32gb Galaxy S3

SpiralBorg

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
Best thing to do right now.
Wait for the new app, the old app is acting quite, well idiotic.
Posting on different threads, fake/ghost posts, which crash the app.
Hopefully this gets fixed, or the new app is coming soon.

rbess1965

May 24, 2011
Visit site
I just downloaded Tapatalk 4 to try out. The AC forum app is still doing what I described above. Hopefully this will work better.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4 Beta

rbess1965

May 24, 2011
Visit site
I have that too. It's ok but doesn't have a Dark Theme option which I prefer for reading and battery savings on this Amoled display.

Sent using the Amazing RAZR Maxx HD.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rezaking886