Problem with Titanium Backup

alex2010

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Hello I'm still a newbie at some of this so I hope maybe you can help me.
My Fascinate is rooted and I'm trying to restore a couple of apps that came on the phone but Titanium Backup is not giving me the option to restore?!?
I uninstalled them and they are showing up in the folder but they won't restore. Am I doing something wrong?
I even tried the to run the batch restore on everything and that wouldn't work either.
Am I missing something?

Thanks for any replies

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
My Fascinate is rooted and I'm trying to restore a couple of apps that came on the phone but Titanium Backup is not giving me the option to restore?!?
I uninstalled them and they are showing up in the folder but they won't restore. Am I doing something wrong?
I even tried the to run the batch restore on everything and that wouldn't work either.
Am I missing something?

Thanks for any replies

Hello Alex, welcome to Android central... try the following
open titanium, at the bottom of the screen it says "problems" open that and install the update.
next
at the top of the screen hit backup/restore>hit the menu button on the bottom of your phone>hit batch>then find Run restore missing apps and data

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Am I missing something?

Thanks for any replies
you said that you are trying to restore apps that came with the phone, did you delete the preinstalled apps or did you freeze them?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nwh212