Problems on my G2

Arielp228

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
hey guys , first of all I dont use google translate so I hope my english is fine
I have issues with my G2 ..

1. I downloaded "Modern combat 5" , and the game is very stuck and lagged ..
there is 2 graphic options - Optimal and Better graphics .
In optimal its works fine , but in Better graphics its stuck when there is smoke in the game or guns battle ..
I guess that No one have this issue on their G2 ..to others its work great

2. when I download something or updating apps, the phone is little bit stuck , mini lags , until the download/update is finished ..

3. My battery go down pretty fast ..
I have the phone for 5 months .. , on the first 3-4 months the battery was great and it took a lot of hours to finish it ..but in the last time , it go down faster .
like 1 percent for 3 minutes in internet/whatsupp/instegram ..
when I play games its go down even faster ..1 percent for 2:30 minutes .
that is normal ?

My G2 hardware inside is wrong or something ?
thanks !

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to AC :)

1. I don't have a G2 so I can't really help with that, maybe some users who have one can test that for you.
2. That happens for almost any phone. Downloading/updating effects the I/O on your phone and it limits the performance for other tasks when it's happening. You can disable auto-update so that it doesn't happen when you're using the device.
3. Could you post screenshots of your battery stats? Doesn't sound too bad, but it could be an issue with other apps running in the background. But I don't think there's anything wrong with your G2 hardware wise.

Arielp228

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to AC :)

1. I don't have a G2 so I can't really help with that, maybe some users who have one can test that for you.
2. That happens for almost any phone. Downloading/updating effects the I/O on your phone and it limits the performance for other tasks when it's happening. You can disable auto-update so that it doesn't happen when you're using the device.
3. Could you post screenshots of your battery stats? Doesn't sound too bad, but it could be an issue with other apps running in the background. But I don't think there's anything wrong with your G2 hardware wise.

2. Ok thanks ..I asked because in the first 3-4 months I dont remember i had this issue ..but maybe with the time ..

its dont give me to post links because Im new :)
but I chrage right now and I have 93% , and its says that I have left 43 hours battery . but i dont really trust this , thats can change in a second of using

thanks for your answers

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
2. Ok thanks ..I asked because in the first 3-4 months I dont remember i had this issue ..but maybe with the time ..

its dont give me to post links because Im new :)
but I chrage right now and I have 93% , and its says that I have left 43 hours battery . but i dont really trust this , thats can change in a second of using

thanks for your answers

Yeah, that changes depending on your usage. If the phone is not used it can easily last over 24 hours. Using the screen will make it recalculate though, as that uses the most battery.

You don't need to link your screenshot, you should be able to just attach it from the app if you have it.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SOKP 4.4.2

Arielp228

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
Here is the photos..
65% display its normal?
Sent from my LG-D802 using AC Forums mobile app

Attachments

• 1407470904676.jpg
    1407470904676.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 23
  • 1407470917135.jpg
    1407470917135.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 24
  • 1407470926495.jpg
    1407470926495.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 25

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Here is the photos..
65% display its normal?

65% just means that of what HAS been used (In this case 8%), was used by the display. So about 5% of the total drain so far is attributed to the display, which is the highest power user on the phone. Yeah, that seems normal. My phone is currently at 85%, and display is listed first at 66%.

Arielp228

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
65% just means that of what HAS been used (In this case 8%), was used by the display. So about 5% of the total drain so far is attributed to the display, which is the highest power user on the phone. Yeah, that seems normal. My phone is currently at 85%, and display is listed first at 66%.

Ok thanks ! I hope my battery is fine and its just in by head..

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Ok thanks ! I hope my battery is fine and its just in by head..

Well, it's possible that you have battery issues occasionally. Usually a reboot fixes it.

JJ Jones

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
That is fine ..?

Well, considering that your screen has been on a touch over 3 and a half hours in the almost 7 hours your phone has been off charger, I'd say it's about on par.

Posted via Android Central App

fonger13

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
70% bright ..
ok thanks

That's a solid battery life, I usually get 5.5 - 6 hrs of on screen time with brightness set at 50%.
If you ever notice a quicker drain than this then just reboot the phone, once in a while my phone would drain more than normal, where I would only be getting 3-4 hrs of screen time instead of 5-6, a reboot seems to fix it for me.

Arielp228

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
That's a solid battery life, I usually get 5.5 - 6 hrs of on screen time with brightness set at 50%.
If you ever notice a quicker drain than this then just reboot the phone, once in a while my phone would drain more than normal, where I would only be getting 3-4 hrs of screen time instead of 5-6, a reboot seems to fix it for me.

Yeah its happens to me once a while.
Reboot is that "restoring factory data" option ?
To delete all the cell phone data ?
Edit : Oh sorry ..its just to turn off the G2 and turn on ? Or to wair until the battery is finish , and then to charge full battery ? Yeah I doing this once a week

Last edited:

fonger13

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Yeah its happens to me once a while.
Reboot is that "restoring factory data" option ?
To delete all the cell phone data ?
Edit : Oh sorry ..its just to turn off the G2 and turn on ? Or to wair until the battery is finish , and then to charge full battery ? Yeah I doing this once a week

rebooting is just turning the phone off and on again

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance