problems sending texts

lowdown89

Mar 21, 2010
Visit site
hey guys i love my phone but i have recently started having a odd problem when i text. since i got the phone it has sent messages very fast and as long as i keep the apps closed i don't notice any real bad lag but for the past week or so when im typing a text it takes forever for the screen to actually show what im typing like i will type fast and a few seconds later what i have typed shows up, also when i go to send the message it says please wait and can take up to 20 secs to actually send the message. have any of yall had the same problem? like i said this is a new problem that has just recently started.

dwaynewilliams#WN

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
I have had similar issuea with my Hero. If I type too fast, it will start to lag, but usually only when the browser is open. I have also noticed that at times, I will are a capitalized letter when I haven't registered one on the keypad.

rw6497

Feb 4, 2010
Visit site
after I updated to 2.1 lag almost completly disappeared. also I've been using Better Keyboard app and for whatever reason it has sped up typing when typing on net. It was fine when I was texting but as soon as I logged on to a forum, I didn't get exactly lag,buy it seemed that using stock keyboard it would have a hard time keeping up at times. not sure if this helps...

tropper

Smarty Pants
Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
I have heard its a common prob, some peopl use handcent to work around it. Ive had the prob for awhile, its especially noticed when i start the text, the first letter of the sentence is auto caps'ed and if i type to fast it will even make the next few letters caps till it catches up. My GF's does the same thing. I even have probs using the HTC widget for roledexing your threads of text, sometimes it will screw up the preson im sending to like it merged them and it sends to the wrong person. I found deleting old text and rebooting helps with these problems.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GodofFire