Problems with my Note 2

bmkpoe

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
So im on my 3rd phone and 4th sim card and at&t has no idea what the problem is. It started a couple weeks ago.....my phone takes about 20 secs to connect and sometimes it doesn't even connect, it just drops the call. And when someone calls me they can't get through, it rings three times on their end then goes straight to a busy signal. I really like the phone but if it doesn't make calls or receive them is useless to me. I've never had this happen on any phone, and it doesn't happen on any of my other lines.
I'm so upset that i might need a different phone.
Any ideas?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
So im on my 3rd phone and 4th sim card and at&t has no idea what the problem is. It started a couple weeks ago.....my phone takes about 20 secs to connect and sometimes it doesn't even connect, it just drops the call. And when someone calls me they can't get through, it rings three times on their end then goes straight to a busy signal. I really like the phone but if it doesn't make calls or receive them is useless to me. I've never had this happen on any phone, and it doesn't happen on any of my other lines.
I'm so upset that i might need a different phone.
Any ideas?

Why didnt they replace it? I have the verizon version and i make calls with AT&T sim with no problems.

Slingbox

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
Wow three swaps that's intense
The radio in ATT version is strong....as matter of fact yours is the first post Ive come across were radio performance reported not so stellar.
Did you purchase from Store? , If so maybe a bad batch. Ive ran into those with Sprint GS2 Epic 4G Touch & Blackberry Tour in the past.

bmkpoe

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
I bought it from best buy. I have yet to read any issues with the note which is why i was concerned.

And best buy had replaced the phone...this is the third handset I've had.

Slingbox

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
I bought it from best buy. I have yet to read any issues with the note which is why i was concerned.

And best buy had replaced the phone...this is the third handset I've had.

I would speak to manger ask for swap when next shipment arrives, If he fails to work with you go to different Bestbuy location do swap & keep fingers crossed its not a part of bad shipment.
If the above fail to provide positive results call bestbuy 1-800.
If worse comes to worse you can always cancel contract if your within 14 days of purchase refund up and go to ATT Corp store , Amazone.com etc & make the buy

Phoneguy108

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I would speak to manger ask for swap when next shipment arrives, If he fails to work with you go to different Bestbuy location do swap & keep fingers crossed its not a part of bad shipment.
If the above fail to provide positive results call bestbuy 1-800.
If worse comes to worse you can always cancel contract if your within 14 days of purchase refund up and go to ATT Corp store , Amazone.com etc & make the buy

Yes this seems like good advice.

I am sorry for all your troubles with the phone bmkpoe