Purchasing apps from the Play Store

TextMeMaybe

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
I've owned an Android since I got the EVO a week after it was released, and I've never purchased an app. Can I use a Visa gift card? Is it possible to purchase an app on the computer, and then download that purchased app from the Play Store app on my phone?

Thanks

tat21985

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Went to upgrade from the Swiftkey3 trial to the full version this morning, kind of disappointed that you can't charge a Google Play purchase to your Sprint account :/

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Went to upgrade from the Swiftkey3 trial to the full version this morning, kind of disappointed that you can't charge a Google Play purchase to your Sprint account :/

Good purchase though! I love swiftkey :beer:;)

Sent from my Sprint S3 using AC forums

Ntchwaidumela

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site

You can purchase from Google Play Store if you order from your phone, not from your computer.

tat21985

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, I have both a Radioshack and Gamestop approx. half a mile from where I work.. I will be visiting one tonight, being without the awesome predictive capabilities of SK3 is killing me this afternoon! :p

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whytefrank