Question about a game with won,t stop

Joke Adema

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
hello

i have a problem
i play a game called candy crush and normaly when i want to stop push i on the backbutton but he doesn,t stop only when i push on the home button but if i go to the game then he is stil running and can,t stop it
i think when i am pushing on the home button it is stopt i don,t here music anymore but if i push on the game then he is stil running

when i do the Phone out and restart the problem is gone but when i try it again the same problem

who has this to with this game or a other game what can i do to stop this

i hope somebody knows the answer on this

i love to play that game it id frustrating me

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Candy Crush, to my knowledge (never installed it) never stops running once it's loaded. Some games do not respond to the back button, but as you say, pressing the home button sends them to the background. Yes, they're still running, but they're running as a dormant process.

If you want, you can force stop this (but I don't know if that'll cause you to lose progress or whatever that game does) by going into the Application Manager, finding the app and pressing FORCE STOP, or just tap and hold on the app in the app drawer and drag it into the INFO button that comes up. That'll take you to the application manager view where you can force stop the app.

Joke Adema

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
hello

thanks for your answer but the strange thing is the game have i al a long time on several phones and i could Always tap on backbutton and the on stop
i have a tablet there i have that game also and now he is doing it there to
it was started yesterday i find it strange
but i had now tap on the homebutton then on the button left og the home button wis al that and the game is not running anymore because the batterylife from the tablet was in 12 hours missing 5 procent if the game was running then the battery should have be empty i think the battery stood yesterdayevening on 40 procent and now on 35 procent

but may the trouble stay then i wil do force stop but i don,t like it to do i am affraid my Phone wil be damaged
then i wil be upset

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Very-Annoyed