Question about Froyo update...

Ms Charli

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
I'm wondering: When the Froyo update hits Droid X next year does anyone have any idea whether the smart sensor setting will work after the update. I'm asking cause I put a check in that double tap to silence and had to reset (master) my whole phone because it stopped ringing for good. So I was just wondering if this will be addressed!!

Last edited:

miamifin33

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I'm wondering: When the Froyo update hits Droid X next year does anyone have any idea whether the smart sensor setting will work after the update. I'm asking cause I put a check in that double tap to silence and had to reset (master) my whole phone because it stopped ringing for good. So I was just wondering if this will be addressed!!

I don't have an answer for you but did find that funny. Nice little slip in of sarcasm lol.

jpr

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
All I can tell you is that in the leaked 2.2 from a few weeks ago, it was not fixed. Hopefully, that will be one of the things they manage to throw in by next year. ;-)

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
Lol love it. By the time we get the offical nobody that has the leaked 2.2 will care. Im thinking ginger bread already. So over this froyo.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rjogi3777