Question, about keyboard.

Bryant.Villada

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
Am i the only person that has a motorola droid with a keyboard that is not flat? I read about everyones keyboard being flat but I promise you that mine is not. I have compared with other droids and my friends keyboard seems flat but on my phone the keys are raised. Maybe two different manufacturing plants?

gonzoguy24

Dec 2, 2009
Visit site
this could be...this could also account for some having space in between keyboard and back of screen and some not having space and therefore a tighter fitting droid (because of raised buttons?)

I am still in my 30 days and I want my droid replaced with a newer, better manufactured one. The screen wiggle has gotten progressively worse...

The keyboard i actually like tho :)

equus

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Its OK.......dont worry there are NO two different manufacturing changes. Once the keyboard gets used it almost takes a shape. Its a thin-wafer type board. Please dont worry. Dont try to exchange or think you have a defective phone......:rolleyes:

Bryant.Villada

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
trust me man, the keyboard has raised keys and i do believe what Gonzoguy mentioned. Some have a tighter feel to the screen sliding. My slide is a little easier to slide than most droids i have played with, But the raised keys makes it so much better than having the keyboard with flat keys.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haroonseo