Question for X users

pkinneavy

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Hey all, I'm trying to decide between the S3 and the OneX for my next upgrade and its coming down to the nut and bolts type stuff. I currently have an Inspire and from time to time I have to pull the battery because the phone will lock up. Have alot of people out there been experiencing hard lock ups and if so how with the X having a non-removable battery do you do a reboot.

Mercury81

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
I actually have the Evo4GLTE the same battery situation as the one x. You hold down onto the power button and it will reboot the device.

from Evo4GLTE on Android Central

ksace

May 12, 2012
Visit site
I have not had any lockup issues. I did accidentally hold the power button down too long and noticed the options, but all is well. I've had the phone since att started shipping them and couldn't be happier. Good luck with your choice. Seems hard to go wrong either one.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

dylan808

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
No lockups here but if you want to simulate battery removal all you need to do is hold the power button down for at least 10 seconds until it shuts down on its own, which is pretty much the same as pulling the battery.

Martinezma99

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
I've had the HTC One X for over a month with zero issues. HTC One X is a fantastic phone. This is coming from someone who switched from iphone 4s.

aboxa

Jun 12, 2012
Visit site
Apart from my FB widget weirdly using the same 4/5 updates that are like... a week old at this point my HOX is fine. Gets a little hot on LTE but I got wifi damn near everywhere I go so eh

xXBLACKBERRYXx5

May 18, 2012
Visit site
HTC one x? More like HTC one seX! This phone is Damn near flawless brahzeph. I for sure prefer it over what I've seen of the s3 but honestly they are both sex and if u picked one u could always have ur trial period and get the other.

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

Dearpita

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
Have had & loved iPhones from day 1. Switched to One X 6 wks ago. LOVE IT!!! Did some research the other day and felt the One X specs beat the SIII specs. It really depends on what is important to you in terms of which is "better" considering how comparable they are. Some ppl choose based on brand. Some ppl choose based on video export formats. Etc etc. Summary: my personal experience with the One X exceeded my expectations.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WyattEarp