Quick SNote/SPen Question

noskeyz

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
I find the SPen really useful for taking quick notes in meetings at work. I particularly like the handwriting to text feature in SNote. The one thing I don't like is that, when I go down to a new line while writing, it treats at as a return. I just want it to be treated as a space and continue writing until the line is full with text. Any way to do this?

Thanks in advance.

uploadfromtaptalk1356575923625.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1356575943862.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

GMJeff

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Not sure if there is or not. I don't use the handwriting recognition much on my note 2.

I usually just leave my notes handwritten.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

jneusch

May 18, 2011
Visit site
Hit the T button next to the productivity tools. This turns text typing mode on. You can then use the S-pen in the bottom of the screen where the keyboard usually is. It will all go on one line unless you hit the enter button. This does not work with the Swype or swiftkey keyboard and must be set up in keyboard options.

cdf3

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Hit the T button next to the productivity tools. This turns text typing mode on. You can then use the S-pen in the bottom of the screen where the keyboard usually is. It will all go on one line unless you hit the enter button. This does not work with the Swype or swiftkey keyboard and must be set up in keyboard options.

I'm lost...
I can't seem to locate T next to Productivity Tools. Where should I look?

When you say I must set it up in keyboard options, I'm not sure what settings I should be looking for.

I also don't have the navigation arrows near the top of the image you attached in the first post.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2

jneusch

May 18, 2011
Visit site
You have to go into S note and click on the plus to open a new note. It won't work from pop up note.

karsdroid

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Thanks!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

when you pull the pen out and the snote pop up comes up just click on the arrow at the top left of the note and it will automatically convert to a full snote page......the handwriting to text feature is available on the pop up also....just click on the T and type in the handwriting recognition box that pops up!!

jneusch

May 18, 2011
Visit site
when you pull the pen out and the snote pop up comes up just click on the arrow at the top left of the note and it will automatically convert to a full snote page......the handwriting to text feature is available on the pop up also....just click on the T and type in the handwriting recognition box that pops up!!

Cool, learned something new!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberprettyfashiongirl95